Heya!
So yesterday I finally got to read my reading list.
If I haven't commented, don't worry...sometimes I just don't know what to write.
But it was so fun reading others blogs again! <3
I also did a simple nail look:
And this morning another cute lil design :D
Honestly, it's so fun doing nail designs...I miss it so much.
I kinda want long nails again but I also kinda wanna keep playing the piano T.T
Well, my colleague gifted me a notebook...which was so nice of her!
I was thinking of what to do with it and I decided to use it as a recipe book.
Since I learnt a couple recipes all at once and forget which ingredients I used where..
Even though I didn't start with Japan yet, I feel like taking a break from doing new recipes and going forward just experimenting now a little bit from what I have learned.
I wrote down different type of sauces and I kinda know how to use them then.
I decided to sell some of my ETF and get some new furniture and improve my place a little bit.
So far I am wanting too many things at once and honestly what's saving for if you don't use some of it once in a while?
I actually had an idea...for my "dining area" which I might like better..
I will show you when I am going through with it and show you.
I might change my mind again but so far it's the best idea I liked.
That's all for now I guess.
G'night!
xoxo rinmero


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿