2026年7月27日月曜日

Angel of Sickness - Revolution Mean Girls Burn Book

 


As promised a new Meiku Tutorial!
Honestly I did not know how to name this look properly but I just did it now.
I really like this as a daily go-to look.
The pink color around the eyes is inspired by some of the sick doll make-ups I have seen but in a more subtle way, so you can wear it as a daily.
If you like it more visible, you could definitely use more intense colors and emphasize the red/pink under the bottom lashes.
It has something angelic, quite beautiful to it in combination with a red blush, which I really like and you can wear it with a dark red lipstick, without having to worry that it will end up clownish.
Usually if you emphasize the eyes, you go down on lips and vice versa.
Sometimes you just don't care, but here I believe it is a nice mix.
I show you how I do it but naturally you can individualize it.
I noticed at the end, that the pictures I made are a lot in the shadow but now it's done and I hope you can still kind of see what I am doing.


For this look I chose the Mean Girls Burn Book by Revolution.

The make-up looks great for gothic looks or vintage doll.
It can be made more fitting to gyaru, or be worn with brighter clothes and lipstick.



Let's start!


Ok first, you start with the type of lenses, anything dark/glowy will work.
I personally believe the less intense, the better, since I want the angelic look to remain here.
I used my honey bun browns by Ifairy but any color that is a chocolatey dark deep brown with a thick black circle will work.
I apply the color the plastics all over my eye and eye circle as a base, which is a nude color with a teeny tiny bit of glitter particles in it.


I then use cool mom on the outer circle on the lid and below.
It looks brownish on the palette but it has a deep pink color.
I personally think anything pink/red-related under the eyes gives it a sickish vibe, which I am going for here.


I take I'm a mouse duh and apply it all over the lid.
It is not well pigmented, which makes it great as a glitter, without applying too much color all over.
Yes, it is a bit pinkish but very subtle.


Really pretty is a silver shiny color with some glitter as well.
I use it on the inner corner of the eye, on the tear bags and as a highlighter for the nose.


I am wetting my sharp eyeliner brush and dip it in the eyeshadow cool mom again.
Dipping your brush wet and then picking up eyeshadow makes any powder an eyeliner.
That way I draw a line for my aegyo-sal, which is not too bright and I like that.
I use my Maybelline Tattoo Gel Liner Pencil in Brown and apply it on my bottom waterline JUST underneath the lense to emphasize on its size.
You can't quite tell on the pictures but I used my Etude Tear Eye Liner in the color 03 here as well just in the lower front of the corner. It's a pinkish-white glitter that doesn't stand out too much but in RL it makes you look fresher that way.


I then use my Sheglam Eyeliner in Brown and apply a tiny wing on the outer side of my eye, with the same technique I usually do.
I personally like to keep it a bit...dull?
Don't elongate it too much or make it it too sharp and thin. 
The point is to emphasize the lashes that later will be put on, without stealing its show.
I apply a little bit on the inner corner as well but here again, don't draw it too far down to keep it...well, again..subtle!
Why brown? Because it's not as dark and deep as black but gets the job done.


These are the lashes that I use for this look.
They are some no name clusters from AliEx that already arrive with a lash glue.
Although I have to admit I used a different AliEx lash glue now, this one was already empty and dry.
What I like about these lashes is, that it has the typical manhwa kind of clusters in the front but a thick elongated one on the outer side that goes down.
It reminds me of the way gyaru around 2012-2014 used to apply a cut piece of lashes on outer side of their eye downwards to create a bigger eyeshape.
It's often seen in Popteen or Ranzuki issues.
Here it will function as my "Angel wing"...hah...get it?


I apply my heimish daily smudge mascara just on the middle lower lashes and use my lash glue and gently apply on my lashes. Try not to brush too much on your own lashes to avoid making it clumpy or taking away thickness from the clusters.
I apply the clusters a bit away from each other since they are a bit small on my eye.
I start from the front piece and work myself to the outside and make sure, the "wing"-cluster is applied right at the edge, so the thick lashes that go sideways will be downwards.
That sounds in text weird and contradicting but believe me, look at the pictures below.
I use my brown Sheglam eyeliner and fill in the gaps between the clusters.
I finish the rest of the makeup (blush, eyebrow etc.) and finish off with the catrice matte setting spray.
I don't like setting powders or sprays since they either clog my pores or don't work BUT I figured it stops the lash glue from being sticky. The sealer part from the lash glues leave a whiteish cast on my eyes that I don't like and makes my eyes tear after a few hours.
However the setting spray doesn't, that's why I prefer it.


Finish!


Do you see how the wing-cluster merges with the eyeliner-wing?
You can use bottom lashes for this look...it probably make it dollier but I don't have any right now and for a daily version I like it this way.
My favourite lip combo always, which matches with this look is the ETUDE - Fixing Tint in Soft Walnut as a Base and Romand - Juicy Lasting Tint in 20 Dark Coconut as a gloss on top.



I'd love to hear your thoughts about this look :)

xoxo rinmero

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿