Heya!
Code from Monday <3
Necklace...Jesus Diamante
Top...Takko
Cardigan...Jesus Diamante
Skirt...Takko
Shoes...Deichmann
On Tuesday I had my chinese lessons and afterwards went to the dentist.
I might have to remove two teeth in the back, we will see when I'll get an appointment.
Afterwards I went to get groceries.
I want to challenge myself cooking more and I thought why not challenge me into cooking asian dishes? Starting with chinese..
I did not have much time when I got back so I needed to make something quick.
So Tomato with egg and rice it is..
Trust me, this is so damn good!!!
The tomatos weren't juicy enough to give a sauce but it still was super delicious...and quick.
You need to try this!
And today, I cooked lunch for my dad, chilled the afternoon in the garden and whirlpool and later on I went on to try out making Jiaozi! from scratch...
I am gonna tell you...The dough was a bit too...wet.
I need to try making it with less water but other than that...for the first time...it was going pretty well.
These are the few that I put in the freezer.
Well, since I already had trouble with the dough at all, I did not pay attention to the form.
I made them like russian pelmeni now xDDD
Some were bigger, some were smaller.
I forgot to take a picture when they were done...whoops.
I definitely need more practice but they tasted really good!!
I like this new challenge.
The food is tasting really delicious.
xoxo rinmero




0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿