2026年7月31日金曜日

new hair color

Heya!

I made ONE selfie..


The color got out exactly as planned.
It's black, but not black haha...in the light it's brown.
I got used to the color now and I really like it honestly.

I decided against cutting bangs tbh.
Because everytime I get annoyed by them after a week or two.
I honestly prefer them outgrown and I believe it only bothers me because my hair is generally still super short.

Also maybe you can tell but I tried the meiku with lower lashes now.
I applied them the same way like the top and this makes them so easy haha.

I am in love with my cooking challenge.


Mapo Tofu on Thursday.

And Pak Choi with Shiitake today.



The only con is, for some reason the sauce is always too less.
The recipes should stock up on sauces haha xD

I got some of my lashes today.


I am gonna be honest...I am incredibly surprised.
Top row:
The left ones are anime look BUT with some diagonal thick pieces..very curious.
The next are ones I already had and I am surprised this package even had some lower lashes with it?
The 3rd pairs are really thick in reallife. I usually get thick ones and they end up kinda subtle but these ARE really thick. They reminded me of these Medusa lash maps, because they are kinda wild and different lengths.
Bottom row:
some subtle lower lashes, another pair of diagonal top lashes and some other lower lashes that will fit too the the Medusa ones.
I am very curious how they will look like on the eye!!
I will probably use them with the lenses I will order.
I still haven't ordered them.

I actually bought a ticket to an opera this month and I asked A. to join me.
He always wanted to go to an opera and didn't have the friends that like this stuff.
I already was in operas but also didn't have the friends to join me.
I swear to god, if he cancels plans one more time.
He is DONE for good xDDD
Don't do me like that again.

I really wanna go to the opera.

xoxo rinmero

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿