2026年7月26日日曜日

Casual Gothic Larme

Heya!

So as mentioned yesterday I was planning to drive Josi to Stuttgart today and since we already are there we were planning something to do.

We actually found a place with Black Light Minigolf and an Arcade inside..

My outfit had some inspiration of vintage and gothic, a taste of lolita in it and since I love larme again, that too.
Larme has it's boyish content, and I feel like the shoes actually fit in there.
I needed to wear some flat ones for the drive and I was sick of wearing the ballerinas.

Blouse...Eieyomi
Dress...AliEx
Hair Acce...AliEx
Necklaces...Bijoux Brigitte
Bracelet...Gift
Socks...Gift
Shoes...Adidas
Bag...JustFab

Pointo!!





In the morning I took a meiku tutorial, that I will probably upload tomorrow.

When we arrived there we planned eating at some burger restaurant or something over there close to the minigolf place but everything was closed???

So since we were close to the Porsche museum and we knew there was a restaurant we walked over there.


The space was really cool looking.


I have to admit I never played minigolf before.
When I was younger, my parents never took me there and when I was older nobody wanted to go with me because they have gone a million times already.
So I still had it on my bucket list and can finaly scratch it.

Josi was incredibly happy she could beat me in a game haha.


After we were done we started playing around the arcade. They had these basketball things, hit the ghost, some kind of shooter game etc.

We played three different games on this sscreen table as well.


I chose to play this one but Josi didn't like it.
There was too much thinking involved lmao.

And it was the first time I could play a crane thing..idk what it is called.

We made teamwork and technically we could have gotten two more but they fell out of the crane just before it was in the hole and couldn't picked up again.


Well anyway, we could get the pair from harry potter and a stitch.
Since Josi spent a bit more, I let her take the couple and I took Stitch to gift it to Milina.

That was such a fun day!!

I am exhausted.
I am heading to sleep right away.

Good night <3
Xoxo rinmero

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿