Heya!
So on wednesday I have been scanning another Larme. The buttons on my scanner don't work anymore but I found a way to make it work and just when I was done it has shown ,,can't edit" and I WAS AFRAID IT WAS FOR A WASTE but I found the file luckily.
While scanning I watched some nail videos.
Maybe I should do something similiar on my tiny nails haha.
In the evening I got another nail package.
I ordered the rubber gels from lynis, because I do work with BIAB a lot and like to have good products with it.
I am still lookkng for a BIAB or liquid gel product that is clear, but for some reason they only exist in the typical tin.
They all look so beautiful!
I probably will swatch them on a normal nail with a ring to be able to match the color with the skin.
I ordered a nail oil for next to my bed and ONE more polish color (I figured I get new colors one by one to fill up).
I also got cleaning wipes, since I believe this works better with my technique.
Codes from thursday until today :D
Top and skirt...Takko
Hair acce...AliEx
Necklace...Jesus Diamante
Bracelet...Gift
Shoes...Deichmann
I will probably dye my hair again..the gloss is cool but it is not exactly the type of product I am looking for. It leaves my hair very dry, my bathtub is stained and the color doesn't quite stick enough.
This is the color I have chosen now.
It is dark, since I feel like going black but not BLACK, y'know? And espresso looks great.
I feel like I already have enough red pigments in my hair to go with a standard color.
Everything...AliEx
Shoes...Deichmann
I received many compliments.
I repeatedly got compared to 50/60s-style and marilyn monroe. Although I have been wearing it more often but now, maybe because of the hair?
Cardigan...Takko
Dress and Necklace...AliEx
Shoes...Deichmann
I run out of ideas of what to wear lmao.
Got inspired by my Larme for a hair updo.
I randomly wanted to go to my asian restaurant and begged A. to go with me after work.
We had a nice lil chat to end the day.
Tomorrow I have been planning to go to Stuttgart with my friend Josi and couldn't decide to go as Lolita or not but I want to try a specific combo with another dress, so it will be a more casual fit again.
Well, good night.
Xoxo rinmero

















0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿