2026年7月23日木曜日

Autumn Larme Gothic Wishlist

 Heya!

So, me no having money for clothes...

but me wanting to dream of clothes.

So here is a lil post of what I imagine and what I saw shopping online etc.

I actually plan on shopping less on AliExpress and Shein..

I think it is perfect for when you are on a budget but let's be honest, I have enough clothes in my wardrobe.

I do not have to run naked, or run out of clothes...like ever?

So I rather get some qualitative, very beautiful clothes that fit in, than keep going with quantity.

That is really not necessary right now.

I still have some clothes that I believe I can use for the whole vibe I am going for but I also need way more to make this a daily thing.

I try to get pieces that seem more timeless, so that even if I want to change my vibe again, I can style combine the stuff.

Color theme

  • Ivory
  • Espresso or Chocolate
  • Black
  • Olive or Moss
  • Rust, Teracotta or Cinnamon
  • Eggplant
  • Petrol
  • Gold instead of silver
  • Bordeaux (even if it is not a typical warm autumn color)
  • Navy? not sure, I like it but it's a cool color.

Materials

  • Velours
  • Lace
  • maybe Cord (fits but I don't dig it yet)
  • Wool
  • Linen
  • Cotton
  • Chiffon

Motives

  • Ruffles
  • Bows and Ribbons
  • Hearts
  • Floral
  • Roses
  • Ivy (maybe)
  • Moon/Stars
  • I dislike Moth, but Butterfly is a yes

I try to avoid "cheap" clothes now and actually am looking a lot at clothes that probably will be sorted in a middle-kind of budget.

Also when it comes to jewelry, I rather get a few really nice pieces that I can wear over and over again than have a bunch sitting in my drawer which I don't use and then throw away a few years later.

Preferably timeless pieces, instead of statement pieces. I usually wear the same kind of necklace all the time anyway. Something chokerlength, maybe a bit longer too.

I love the jewelry Glamira has to offer, I can choose exactly how I want it to look like.

I try to make a Capsule Wardrobe work but until here are some of the Clothes I already have put on my wishlist.

Lipsy 79€

Goddiva 255€
This is so expensive but so beautiful at the same time..

Lipsy, currently on sale for 44€

Soaked in Luxury 93€

I wrote a little list what to watch out for:
2 Laceblouses
2 turtleneck pullovers
2 cardigans
1 velour top
4 skirts (black, ivory, terracotta and chocolate)
3 dresses (maybe of the ones I already chose?)
A proper coat for the colder days
Mary Janes and Loafer

I will probably start each with the basic colors black and ivory and then move on to the other colors bit by bit...but yea, usually when you are looking for something, you suddenly don't find good clothes.
I personally feel like the skirts are most important, since I don't really have good skirts...like at all.
I always tend to get dresses first lmao.

xoxo rinmero

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿