2026年10月6日火曜日

Haul or not haul

Heya,

So yup I did nails again.

 

Now I can't play the piano anymore, but you know what?

I did not play that often anyway...so I believe what could work for me is that whenever I take off the last set, I leave it natural for like 1-2 days to play again before adding a new design.

That way I have the best of both worlds. I got my nails and I can play the piano every few weeks, like I used to. Fun fact, with this length I can technically play as well, it sounds like crap but it works just for me lmao.

I actually did a nail tutorial this time but the video just does not want to upload.

In the worst case I have to upload without the video.

The design is super duper simple but because I don't know which gems to use and whatever and I need to fill my mind with inspo again, plus I need to restock a few things.

Code of monday

blouse...Shein

skirt...C&A

tights and shoes...Shein

basic basic but looks great.

I also worked on my wig again and will try make it work for this week.

I also technically received a haul, but I guess I will send both back.

I have been dying to get my hands on one of the things of this brand but seems like I picked the wrong design.

I thought they looked very elegant and I liked the golden detail but it is cut very low and that makes my legs look super fat for some reason lmao.

Also Zalando suggested the bigger size which I already thought was weird but just yknow trusted and now when wearing I can tell it is a bit too big.

I rather have them fit super snug, because after it gets used to your feet it will widen naturally, so the bigger size might fit O.K now but probably will end up too big.

It's so sad because the shoes themselves are really not bad?

Also they are of real leather, outside and inside.

A new standard I have set for myself.

Because I tend to wear the same shoes over and over again and I rather have a few designs I love and after a few years can fix by bringing them to a shoemaker, than have quadrillion shoes that I dislike wearing and out of those quadrillion have one favourite that break quite fast, is not reparable (or not worth it) and then I have to search for a similiar kind.

I also ordered a shirt.


Now listen, I have a love/hate-relationship with this shirt.
I love the print but the cut, idk...it's too tame for my taste?
I have been thinking over and over and over again but I probably will send it back as well.
I try not to buy things I am not 100% in love with and if I struggle choosing, I better just send it back.

I actually ordered another pair from Zalando, this time with MY SIZE and cut a little higher.
This time from a different brand, nothing wrong with kazar but I could not find the kind of shoe I was looking for there for now.
I have a bunch more in my favourite list of them, so maybe soon.
For example I found a pretty alternative to the low cut platform boots I currently wear and are about to disintegrate soon.

So yea, keeping my eyes on them.
I also want a new bag but can't find one I like.

I also want one in leather and in black, but the ones I find are always too small?
Or way too big and don't really have the order I like.
My current bag also disintegrates lmao.
You just can tell when something gets used too much xD

xoxo rinmero

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿