Hello!
Code pretty simple yesterday
Dress...Love&Roses
Bracelet...Gift
Shoes...Deichmann
Hair Accessory...AliEx
Yesterday finally my Yesstyle order arrived.
Some of my cosmetics run out and it was just in time when my cleanser got empty.
I tried to not get too much stuff and yet again the order was over 80€ or smth T.T
From left to right:
-hair oil from Vicrea &honey...I wanted to try their products since ALWAYS. The hair oil I got from Notino accidentally was for oiling instead of a leave-in. It's too liquidy, so I wanted to get a new product. I didn't feel like getting Schwarzkopf again.
-on the top is a foot cream from Medipeel. I have never tried korean footcare actually and since currently I am having regular pedicures and my cream got empty I ordered this. However my cream got empty before the package arrived and I found in my cabinet a medical foot cream that my mum must has given me a long time ago and I started using this and IT MADE MY FEET SO SOFT. I probably will use this first until it's empty before I open this product.
-On the bottom is something against "lip wrinkles"? The Caffeine Anti-Wrinkle Lip Cream by Petersons lab. my lip balm will run empty soon, and I saw this and thought...Hmmmm, why not. Haha
-skin1004 poremizing deep cleansing foam. I just love their products and got this cleaner now. It sounded suitable to me.
-I got another heimish mascara. There are 4 different types and sometimes I get confused which is which, and which one I had. This is the 3rd time I re-order and I caught a different version now again xD Anyway I like them all, so I am not mad haha.
-2 hand creams by Frudia. I once received them as a gift for a LMC order and absolutely loved them. I wanted two again and put one next to my bed to be able to regularly moisturize my hands. When I was still working front desk at work I had my hand cream in the drawer but now I am always walking through the house and keep forgetting to moisturize my hands, so they get really dry.
-I get pimples more often now and apparently it is something called adult acne. It is mostly around the mouth, so must be something hormonal. Apparently Azelaic Acid helps with it, and skin1004 got one ampoule with its ingredient, so of course I got that one.
-I wanted a new BB cream and thought hard about which one to take. The green one I got is so natural, it basically does nothing and I wish for a bit more coverage. I now got the heimish Moringa Ceramide BB-Cream again. I still had two colors at home, one was too light, the other too dark...so I wasn't sure and got myself the color in the middle now.




0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿