Heyaa!
So as promised the post on sunday.
At lunch me and my brother celebrated out birthdays with our families and pieces of Pizzas.
I tried preparing myself as much as possible because later on I have to get dressed - for the opera!
I was hoping to go again for YEARS and finally someone, A. agreed to go with me.
I got a little gift basket from my brother.
Some of these products were interesting to me before but because I rarely shop locally, I never tried them.
So it's gonna be the first time now :D
And this was my ouftit---FIRE PHOENIX!
Dress...Willa
Bag...Love Moschino
Shoes...L37
Acccesories...AliEx
My parents asked me to show myself to them before I leave AND THEY STARTED PHOTOSHOOTING THEMSELVES WITH ME..
Yea I get it now...the outfit is awesome.
I was worried that I might be too overdressed but I think I fit in.
I mean yea, some people did look at me intensely, but so did I lmao.
It was interesting to see different kind of outfits really.
We were actually really lucky!
Quite in the beginning the male singer lost his voice - I didn't quite exactly understand what was wrong with him but he couldn't sing anymore.
However, there was another male opera singer in the audience that offered to sing for him.
So we could still see La Bohéme.
Filming and taking pictures is actually a no-go but A. was able to make a short clip.
A. liked it a lot and is willing to go again <3
So this year it probably won't work because neither I really have time, nor does he.
But we checked the calendar for the next year and there are a few concerts that sound interesting to us :)
Well, I am exhausted so I go to bed.
xoxo rinmero









0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿