Heyaa!
So yesterday my topper for my bed arrived - YAY!
Just in case I did not mentioned or whatever.
So originally I planned this as my couch but due to using my old bedroom as a studio now, I am using it as my real bed....and the mattress was too hard.
However, it was brand new so I didn't want to change it right away and instead fix it using a topper.
I didn't want to order a cheap one online, because the possibility that it will also be super hard was really high.
So I tried a few at my workplace and decided for one.
And yesterday it finally arrived :D
I figured to let one of my bed sheets on the mattress on the bottom to help reduce the slippage.
But that's also not quite necessary because the topper has rubber at the bottom to keep it at place.
Normally you use bed sheets seperately but I decided since the matress on the bottom is so small, to use bedsheets all over.
I also decided for the same brand pillow.
The big pillows I have are more or less decoration at this point lmao.
I also really liked the pillow at work from the same material and the other butterfly pillow turned out to be too hard (why am I so picky now).
I chose a black/pink-theme now for my bed to find a middle between my black kitchen+piano and the red couch I have.
I also am planning more changes in the future, so I felt like this is a good middle ground.
My two pillows used to be 80x80cm but since they are quite old, they are not fluffy anymore and I figured if I push it into the smaller sheets they will still fit...and yes I was right lmao.
Not 5 minutes later I was done and the sun was gone lmao.
My "real" pillow is hidden underneath the blanket lmao.
I really like sleeping "higher" now.
It's so super cozy...I hope it stays that way...I did feel like it took away some of my pains in the legs.
My first night was great.
The next couple days my other stuff arrives..I am already excited.
I hope it all turns out the way I planned.
xoxo rinmero




0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿