Heya,
Oops I did it again...
So I guess it will be a regular thing ordering from Joybuy but only the things that run empty I guess.
I was thinking of buying in bulk at first but the shipping is so damn fast and most of my bottles are still kinda full, so I guess I will just order something when I need something.
First was this Set of Pastaplates...I normally don't use regular plates, so I figured to get more of these...however they are actually quite big..Ooops.
I also ordered some more chopsticks...because I only have 2 wooden pairs.
These are made out of steel and actually square...so stuff is easier to pick up.
Some more household stuff...Don't ask me why I ordered 8 pack of dishwasher salt...I guess I don't need to buy more in a while lmao...
I also was thinking since a long time to get wet wipes and these are actually flushable which was my biggest worry.
3 bottles of Soju (strawberry is a re-buy because it was so good).
Also proper tteok to make tteokbokki and Bai Jia Noodles to try.
A bunch of mochis because it's my most favourite snack.
The ones from Bamboo House are incredibly good.
Also Nori as snacks lmao haha.
No judging here: I really want to try chicken feet but because there are no fresh ones sold here (at least haven't found any place yet) I want to try with a snack first.
I actually really used to love these ready-to-eat meat snacks.
I also got melon seeds because I was curious but disliked it a lot haha but gave it to my parents, they absolutely love nuts and semetschki (sunflower seeds).
I gave a pack to my dad and when I went around the corner all I could hear was him munching them haha...guess he really likes it.
On top is Taro powder, because I love Taro very much and it's literally nowhere to be bought here.
First Night I immediately tried creamy gochugaru Teokbokki <3
Another meal I tried...tasty Salmon...it almost looks like meat but it isn't.
(Rice below haha)
I also tried a recipe for Sanbeiji, although at first I was hesitant when I heard 15-20 whole garlic cloves but loved it a lot.
Today I tried my Taro powder and it's the best!!
I need to prepare Taro and cool it in the fridge, because I think it taste better cold and now I did a hot beverage with foam milk, which is super delicious but cold just hits a bit better.
-
Also since a long time...I got 2 new songs I am obsessed about.
some more german metal songs with amazing lyrics.
Du hast kein Herz by Till Lindemann
Front singer from Rammstein, has published a while ago some more songs and I already put a few in my favourite list and lately stumbled across this one.
Are you born without a heart?
Or have you lost it?
Has it been broken?
Jabbed by another hand?
Just disappeared like that?
I searched and didn't find anything
Suffering and pain every day
You have no heart
Next song
Mein Leid by Maschinist
Never heard from them before but love this song a lot.
You are my sorrow, which I carry deep inside me
The angel and devil in me
You are my sorrow, until the end of days
Forever connected with you, you are my sorrow!
I know it's a matter of taste and definitely the songs hit a lot better when you understand the text haha.
That's like...exactly the kind of songs I enjoy.
xoxo rinmero











0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿