Heya!
This week I met with my friend for lunch.
We tried a new place we haven't heard about before.
The food was very nice!
I felt like getting a dessert..
It was so delicious but it made me super full!!
She also gave me a gift for my birthday, we haven't met since then.
So cute of her!
I have been dying to try out these, well, kinda extreme lashes that I had gotten myself a while ago.
I wasn't sure how they would look and I was too curious, so I experimented a bit in the evening before washing off my meiku.
The left eye was my favourite and the lashes actually look bomb!
Also it reminded me, I still have this unfinished wig.
It looks so good, I just can't properly put my hair underneath.
Maybe the cap is too small? but at the same time it's not?
Maybe I need to sew the rubber band on and it will fix it, idk.
I actually finally ordered new lenses and guess what:
I could actually control myself to just get one pair.
Yes, one pair only.
I usually only wear the same pair, so it makes sense not to get many but I can never decide which ones turn out to be my favourite.
Well this time I actually decided for one and if I dislike them, THEN I will order others.
I will show you which of the ones I have shown weeks ago I picked now.
But today my Yesstyle order arrived.
Yes, I got the Vicrea stuff now haha.
The oil is sooooo damn good, I just had to.
Technically my current stuff is still pretty full, I probably won't be able to test it soon, maybe not even this year but since I wanted to order my favourite lipstick and some cleansing oil, I figured to just throw it in now.
They also sent this facial mask as a gift.
I wanted to order Romand Juicy Lasting Tint #20 Dark Coconut because mine is empty.
I ACTUALLY EMPTIED A LIPGLOSS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.
That's crazy, Swatches below.
I also got two more, in a reddish shape...I just really like red tones.
According to the map they are also WARM red tones,....and deep.
And two Aegyo-sal pens by 2aN, never heard of that brand before.
Here also, the map says it's warm and the colors looked like something that suits me.
I could never make Aegyo-sal work for me but after doing the "sick angel" kind of meiku, I noticed I just used the wrong colors.
Since I still had some budget left, I put in some more lashes but they can be applied without glue (which sounds awesome but I haven't tried something like this before).
And of course my cleansing oil by Skin1004...kinda my favourite skincare brand, really.
Top: #20 Dark Coconut
Middle: #22 Dotori Bomb
Bottom: #17 Berry Red
Dark Coconut is a brown lip tint with a gloss finish and I love love love using it on top of other tints, to make them warmer and deeper. No matter which I use, put Dark Coconut on top and it will look flawless.
At first I wasn't sure if I had Dotori Bomb but I figured it can't be because it's red and I didn't have one like that, turns out the color I do have is Eat Dotori, which is a more brownish/orange-kind of shade and Dotori Bomb is a new color apparently, and red.
On this list I had Apple Brown, Eat Dotori and Dark Coconut, and another color but I am not sure which it was, I rarely use it and honestly I don't want to get up and check lol.
Since I am more a Warm Autumn kind of color-type, I figured, get the Dotori Bomb as well.
For Etude, which is also a great lipstick, I picked Berry Red.
I have pretty much every color of this damn liptint and since I wanted to get one more, I went for this, because well...red.
Usually my favourite is Soft Walnut and they look pretty similiar, just in different tones.
Berry Red looks a bit cooler.
Top: #02 Bebe Pink
Bottom: #04 Rosy Candy
So beige/rosy kind of colors look good on me, so I opted for these colors.
At first I wasn't sure but felt like picking Taro Bunny but according to this map it's on the cooler side and to just try out the product I guess two warmer shades will be good.
And guess what, ITS WATERPROOF.
Or almost, I went to wash my arm and the glitter didn't wash off, I had to rub it off...which sounds awesome btw.
I am so excited to try out my new products, since applied on the face they just seem different then.
xoxo rinmero











0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿