Heyaa!
So lately I have a new boom which technically is just my prior boom but more refined.
Since I dropped terms and stick to just what I like to wear, it's getting more difficult to get resources.
I practically am building my look from various sources. I already had that boom a while ago, twice actually, but still struggle giving it a term.
I used goth larme in a dark autumn color palette but whenever I am searching for "gothic" kind of items, it's not "IT" y'know?
What I found gets close sometimes is "Dark Romance" or "Dark Feminine", which both terms are absolutely ridiculous but it gets the job done I guess...it definitely gets closer to my vision.
So I actually ended up getting inspiration again from Gyaru.
Some tsuyome but mostly Onee.
And well, how it is sometimes browsing through the internet you start in one corner and end up somewhere else.
In my case I ended up on a german shop selling current magazines from Japan.
I didn't know it exists but although it wasn't really in the budget anymore, I thought "Screw it, it's just 30 bucks more" and got them now.
Ane Ageha Vol.44
Koakuma Ageha Spring Vol.9 2026
and Larme 069 (Summer 2026)
My problem with gyaru was, that the inspo I had seen, I had seen like a million times already and they are, well, very old.
I thought about switching to newer editions but ultimately just dropped it because it wasn't really my case.
However these issues are actually quite good and I took some pics of what stood out to me.
Ane Ageha
The first two faces I recognized from the before picture!
She is probably the only I recognized even in the newer pictures because I saw her face a couple times through Social Media.
The first few pages are all about Cosmetic Procedures and not just brows and stuff, a whole lot of surgery as well.
What caught my eye was the cover of the magazine, although the lips are definitely not my case, everything else fits.
The jewelry, the red lips and nails, dark hair..so obviously it caught my attention
I still have no clue who she is but the fits are kinda my thing.
I almost cried seeing this face again.
Keiko was THE inspo during my hime phase.
I was surprised seeing some gyaru and lolita every now and here and damn, they are still playing the game although they are 32 and over 40 years old.
I also found some outfits I liked and take as inspo.
I like the hair pins.
In the last few pages the shooting they made was catching my eyes, it is aesthetically pleasing..
Also my eyes go towards her shoes lmao.
This issue was a lot of text, so if you can't read japanese it might be hard to understand what the topic is about.
Koakuma Ageha
I can't do any of these hairstyles but I thought they are super cute.
The middle outfit is amazing but the other two are also pretty.
Now I know why I always thought the winter outfits in these magazines are a little light but honestly if 9-14 degrees is considered cold? No wonder why I never could wear these outfits here.
This is like...spring weather, seriously.
In winter the temperature sometimes drop even below -10 degrees.
There is unfortunately no room for cute outfits.
And honestly, I feel like I already knew about this but everytime it's reminding me of the weather differences I am shocked.
Idk, I just can't get over it sometimes haha.
Although I am not really into cute anymore, this page still caught my eye somehow.
They had a page about the photoshootings of egg and how exhausting they were, they compared egg with ageha and also talked about some things of the shootings that were a "NG" (No-Go).
Inbetween they had a what's in my purse and although I always felt like it's unnecessary doing for me, I might consider it.
But my current bag is like so broken and unspecial idk if I wanna do one with it or just wait until I get a new one.
Larme
Like always, the fashion in larme is a whole lot more into the j-fashion scene and it was more an entertainment looking through it than an inspiration gathering.
What fascinates me most about Larme is about how over all these years it technically remains the same.
The fashion and the people change but larme is the same.
The same patterns, topics and colors.
Rebranded with each new trend.
Which magazine was my favourite?
Mmh, I am not sure tbh.
Aesthetically? Ane Ageha.
Content-wise? Ageha.
Larme wasn't my case at all surprisingly.
This morning I had a quick check-up with my doc and my wounds are healing just fine.
I also feel a lot better, so I believe after staying home this week I will probably be fine again.
This afternoon they will deliver my new laundry machine!
Definitely will show you, also I am excited because this is the first time I have a drier.
I never used one before, so this will be interesting.
I have loads that has to be washed.
Excited to test it <3
xoxo rinmero
.jpg)























































0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿