Heyaa!
So monday I received my washmachine/dryer and since then I finally got to do my loads of laundry.
I waited until I get it to try it out and I am almost done with everything.

Look at this baby!
I got it way cheaper over my work than it usually would sell and so far I am happy.
This is the first time I am using a dryer!! and honestly at first it's kinda scary xD
Like when I "learnt" how to wash clothes I did the same here, using various programs with different textiles with clothes I wouldn't mind if they break.
Some (actually many) of my clothes do not have an etiquette (or anymore) and those who have almost 99% don't allow a dryer?? So then the machine would be useless for me so I just tried it out a little bit and I think I found the program for my stuff.
Also I put up the shelves and the razor holders.

It seems the glue is steady enough BUT what I haven't realised first is that the shelves are not exactly straight, so when trying to glue the first shelf it didn't fit and I had to fix it a few times and now as you can see in the picture it's still not straight. It works I guess.
And you can see how I have plenty of room on just one!!
So I have seen inspo pics online how some put a plant and a lamp on top but now I am not quite sure. how and where to put one if I want.
So here is the dilemma:
I tried drawing myself here haha so you can imagine the height a bit better.
And yes the lower shower head is right around my neck, because I use this one for just washing my body after having my hair mask in.
If I put the shelf on the top (as it was originally planned), it is too high to actually reach something?
But then again, that might be good?
If I put it one lower on the wall it seems off.
i might should have glued it in a different order but I figured the perfect height for reaching my bottles was that, so idk.
Oh and before you wonder about the "dirt" on my tiles: that's hairdye, and no it doesn't come off.
If anything at all, sometimes theres just more added to it, so eventually I gave up.
I clean the tiles but the lines inbetween, they look however they look at this point.
I also added one of my nets for the windows in the kitchen and Idk how I measured but it was quite big.
So a lil tip, even if it's just 2-3cm: Get the smaller size instead of the bigger one.
I had to fold it in the corner and I am not able to shut the light anymore but then again, I don't use them anyway. However I have another window in my nail studio I want to close with a net so I will order a smaller size there I believe.
Luckily the expensive stuff is over and now it's just pretty much decoration, or shelves or whatever I can think of to make my apartment cozier.
I actually plan on changing the color of my bookshelves but I am not sure if it will work the way I believe and how I will do it and whatever but we will see.
xoxo rinmero
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿